WN1 Lighting Solutions are working with several schools in and around the North West to help them reduce energy costs by implementing new lighting solutions but with out the need for any capital expenditure.
By taking advantage of the interest free Government funding, provided by Salix Finance Ltd, WN1 Lighting Solutions have worked with each school to ensure they received the right solution along with the right information to take advantage of this Government initiative.
Our work follows a very simple process;
- – Detailed lighting audit
- – Produce proposal and energy saving report
- – Seek head teacher/governor approval
- – Carry out Salix application
- – Undertake all works at an agreed date
WN1 Lighting Solutions are an independent consultancy, we have no bias to any one manufacturer. We will undertake a tender & procurement exercise within our supply chain to ensure we find the right solution.
Projects must comply with the following criteria:
• Salix fund projects up to an 8 year payback
• The cost of CO2 must be less than £200 per tonne over the lifetime of the project